Offshore Cables & Wind Farms
Accurate weather assessments are essential to the safety of offshore cables and wind farms. A thorough assessment of water depth, distance to shore and wind speeds will increase performance and help lower costs. Our specialists at Aktis Hydraulics are highly experienced in assessing seabed dynamics at the landfall for offshore cables and wind farms.
They achieve this by analysing:
- (Satellite or survey based) shallow water bathymetry;
- Long-term and short-term seabed dynamics at landfall areas;
- Depth and stabilisation requirements;
- Installation technique, cost optimisation and risk assessment;
- Geo-hazards, including effects of underwater landslide
s and turbidity flows;
- Environmental impact.